F1 (help) Key for the iCrowd

We help to get fixed or to get application
call +8801713031130

From 12PM - 12AM Bangladesh Time
Shop @ Cell Bazaar

Inside

Core Builder's Place for iPhone / iPod & IT Hacks & Help

Subscribe in a reader enter email :

Find out who is no longer your friend on Facebook

Unfriended !!!

It's happened to all of us. You are on Facebook and you happen to notice that your number of friends is less than what it used to be. Why doesn't Facebook tell me who unfriended me? Is it trying to spare my feelings? Unfriended can't tell you why, but it can tell you who. Don't spend hours going over your friend list to determine who doesn't love you anymore.

Who WOULDN'T want to be friends with me?!? My posts are ever so witty. My photos are always tasteful. I keep my Farmville and Bejeweled posts to a minimum. Who could feel so strongly about me that they they no longer want to be my friend?

Well there are lots of reasons. Maybe you recently broke up with someone and that person doesn't want you cyber-stalking them. Maybe the person decided that no matter how many friends you have in common, they really don't know you. Maybe that person can't stand your constant updates about when you are tired, sleepy, at work or what you had to eat that day. It's hard to say.

Even though the people on Facebook may not be anymore, Unfriended will always be your friend.



View In iTunes $0.99
  • Category: Social Networking
  • Released: Jan 28, 2010
  • Version: 1.0
  • 0.2 MB
  • Languages: English
  • Seller: Initech, LLC
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone. Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later.

No comments: