F1 (help) Key for the iCrowd

We help to get fixed or to get application
call +8801713031130

From 12PM - 12AM Bangladesh Time
Shop @ Cell Bazaar

Inside

Core Builder's Place for iPhone / iPod & IT Hacks & Help

Subscribe in a reader enter email :

HDR Photo on Jialbroken 3G and 3GS! The Missing information just discovered by @CoreBuilder

Wow Finlay! HDR Photo on Jialbroken 3G and 3GS is working (Tested on 3GS)

The HDR  cam Hack by @cdevwill
"

  • iPhone 3G: /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/ – copy N82AP.plist on your desktop
  • iPhone 3Gs: /System/Library/CoreServices/SpringBoard.app/ – copy N88AP.plist on your desktop
Now you will need to edit that plist by adding a key named “hdr-image-capture” with a boolean value of “true” to the “capabilities” section of this property list.
"
Not working on most of the Jailbroken 3G & 3GS. and MIMI pull the hack from the cydia too (Not working? Cant tell you as I did not tried)

I found Why and how it can be done.

Interested to get it done on your iPhone? Make sure you made the donation :P and had read the  Remote Jailbreak & Support
                                    or
want the information to publish on your blog? let me know I like to write commercially :D

Why Donation when I got free earlier?
Was it Free?
Many of the guys like Jason Hawen { Phone: +447823339434 email: Jashpfc@sky.com Twitter: @Jashpfc FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Jason-Hawen/1322803608} & his friends payment had with him and was collecting for my i4 but disappear on time.
More guys  I can say name of them ...from UK, Ireland, Israel, Brazil & other places you may find them on my facebook/Twitter/Blog comment,

who ask for help and promise to donate... later.. as I had no PayPal but never did actually :D

Now I have a paypal :D So donate
to get me for iPhone4 & inspire my good work

OH forget to tell you this is not my hack I just found it working

Want Free?
I have 290 Friends on twitter & I will publish it on my blog when i will reach to 500+

Please Share this post every way possible to stop online cheating and spread the words....




No comments: